SINISA TAMAMOVIC‘s Twisted EP Kraftek is out today on Beatport!
With a prolific release schedule on quality techno labels and a hectic global schedule, we’re more than happy to welcome back to Kraftek our London based Serbian brother Sinisa Tamamovic. He’s impressively become one of those rare techno artists whose sound is instantly recognisable on the dancefloor. His Twisted EP is no exception and showcases his sound to perfection.
Two new and devilishly funky originals are backed by a remix from Drumcode and BEK Audio’s Swedish sensation Kimono, who gets to grips with title track.
So strap on, turn up and get twisted. LISTEN HERE!
Sinisa Tamamovic returns on his imprint with two techno groovy tunes. Addicted track is classic Sinisa’s dark sound, already effecting many dancefloors and is already featured in Sharam’s mix. Another track on the EP called Oscillator present something more loopy and groovy from Sinisa and is produced and created by analog gear. This year Sinisa Tamamovic started with releases on Dubfire’s Sci+Tec, Sharam’s Yoshitoshi Recordings and we are happy to have these two floor killers on board just after these massive releases.
GET IT ON BEATPORT
It’s been two years since our Sinisa Tamamovic last made an appearence on SCI+TEC with his Dirty Business EP. We’re excited to welcome him back as he returns, with what we feel, is his finest work to date. Fresh from a fine double-header on Sharam’s Yoshitoshi imprint, our Bosnian brethren serves us a triple treat in the form of his Bad Girl EP. Leading the release is the title track. A jacking techno hussle with an addictive bouncing bass groove. Old School rolls out its earth-rumbling bassline and angelic drops before Waiting For Sunrise closes the ep with its thumping metronomic beats, dancing keys and radiant strings. Welcome back Sinisa, we’ve missed you.
BUY ON BEATPORT
Sinisa Tamamovic – Bad Girl
Sinisa Tamamovic – Old School
Sinisa Tamamovic – Waiting For Sunrise
A new mix from Sinisa Tamamovic is available on Umek’s 1605 Podcast. This techno ride you can listen or download for free on 1605 networks.
01. Andy Bros – Vino & Fagottini (Original Mix) [Diynamic]
02. Gallya – Crush (Original Mix) [Set About]
03. DJ Tonio – King (Pig & Dan Remix) [Suara]
04. Sinisa Tamamovic – Old School (Original Mix) [Sci +Tec]
05. Monika Kruse – Luvsucka (Oliver Huntemann Remix) [Terminal M]
06. George Privatti, Daniel Spanjaard – Amsterdam (Original Mix) [Transmit Recordings]
07. Umek – I Gotta Keep On, You Gotta Keep On (Original Mix) 
08. Avision – Conception (Original Mix) [Waveform Recordings]
09. Flug – Avigno 42 (Original Mix) [Alleanza]
10. Sinisa Tamamovic – Confused (Original Mix) [Yoshitoshi Recordings]
11. AndReew – Micros (Original Mix) [Amazing Records]
12. Mladen Tomic – Purpose (DJ Boris Remix) [Night Light Records]
13. Raul Mezcolanza & Envel – Long Argument (Original Mix) [Hot Key]
14. Alberto Ruiz & Aitor Ronda – Heart Rate (Original Mix) [Ar Music]
15. Sinisa Tamamovic – Bad Girl (Original Mix) [Sci+Tec]
16. Sinisa Tamamovic – Valentina (Original Mix) [Yoshitoshi Recordings]
Sinisa Tamamovic returns on Sharam’s legendary imprint Yoshitoshi Recordings. This time with two original tracks called Valentina and Confused. ‘Valentina’ is pure tech house groove including a recorded vocal from Sinisa’s tour in Costa Rica. Sinisa got a opportunity to record local kids singing some street rhymes and transfer into his vision and memories of his time in Costa Rica and Latin America.
Anyone familiar with the music of Sinisa Tamamovic knows the man is an expert in techno floor fillers. The tracks here are no exception; Valentina and Confused reside in the world of bold, unrelenting grooves constructed with little more than bass and drums: and they get the job done. The bass lines are distinctly Sinisa; simple, catchy, and mixed exquisitely, they take on a whole new attitude when played on club systems.
Valentina starts things strong, its driving rhythm gaining energy as atmospheres develop and an otherworldly vocal enters, a Latin American street rhyme that gives the track some international flare. Confused is more raw, employing rough drums and ethereal sound effects. Either one will do the trick for peak hours and late nights, and expect to hear these all over the place at WMC 2016.
LISTEN OR GET IT ON BEATPORT
Sinisa Tamamovic’s new release with four stunning tracks is available now on Paco Osuna’s Mindshake Records. Check it out on Beatport.