Night Light Records is pleased to announce another showcase in the heart of East London! This time we are proud to be part of the London Music Conference with our event being hosted at the UNDR Club (Ex The Nest.) The venue’s just had a makeover with a new sound system so it just got a whole lot louder. Feel the beat in the heart of hip Dalston, were we will be presenting some of the finest International techno artists.
Doors will be open at 19:00 on Thursday where you will be able to meet, chat and have a drink with delegates from the London Music Conference and continue to dance until 4am!
Tickets on Resident Advisor!
Line up in alphabetical order:
ACE ALVAREZ / Loose Records, Night Light Records
ANTHONY CASTALDO / Analytic Trails, Unrilis
JULIET FOX / Drumcode, Relief Records, Toolroom, Suara
MELODY’S ENEMY / Kneaded Pains, Unsound Mind
MLADEN TOMIC / Sci+Tec, Suara, Tronic, Night Light Records
PARIDE SARACENI / Truesoul, Tronic, Suara
SINISA TAMAMOVIC / Sci+Tec, Tronic, Plus 8, Night Light Records
TRANSCODE / Stil Vor Talent – Filth On Acid
UAKOZ / Elevate, Terminal M
VINICIUS HONORIO / Drumcode, Octopus, Liberta Records
Sinisa Tamamovic returns on his imprint with two techno groovy tunes. Addicted track is classic Sinisa’s dark sound, already effecting many dancefloors and is already featured in Sharam’s mix. Another track on the EP called Oscillator present something more loopy and groovy from Sinisa and is produced and created by analog gear. This year Sinisa Tamamovic started with releases on Dubfire’s Sci+Tec, Sharam’s Yoshitoshi Recordings and we are happy to have these two floor killers on board just after these massive releases.
GET IT ON BEATPORT
A new mix from Sinisa Tamamovic is available on Umek’s 1605 Podcast. This techno ride you can listen or download for free on 1605 networks.
01. Andy Bros – Vino & Fagottini (Original Mix) [Diynamic]
02. Gallya – Crush (Original Mix) [Set About]
03. DJ Tonio – King (Pig & Dan Remix) [Suara]
04. Sinisa Tamamovic – Old School (Original Mix) [Sci +Tec]
05. Monika Kruse – Luvsucka (Oliver Huntemann Remix) [Terminal M]
06. George Privatti, Daniel Spanjaard – Amsterdam (Original Mix) [Transmit Recordings]
07. Umek – I Gotta Keep On, You Gotta Keep On (Original Mix) 
08. Avision – Conception (Original Mix) [Waveform Recordings]
09. Flug – Avigno 42 (Original Mix) [Alleanza]
10. Sinisa Tamamovic – Confused (Original Mix) [Yoshitoshi Recordings]
11. AndReew – Micros (Original Mix) [Amazing Records]
12. Mladen Tomic – Purpose (DJ Boris Remix) [Night Light Records]
13. Raul Mezcolanza & Envel – Long Argument (Original Mix) [Hot Key]
14. Alberto Ruiz & Aitor Ronda – Heart Rate (Original Mix) [Ar Music]
15. Sinisa Tamamovic – Bad Girl (Original Mix) [Sci+Tec]
16. Sinisa Tamamovic – Valentina (Original Mix) [Yoshitoshi Recordings]
Mladen Tomic returns to Night Light Records with three summer techno tracks. The opening song ‘Inside The Bottle’ is more heavier and more focused on a sub baseline. It has a clean techno sound with some of Mladen’s minimal signature parts. The second track on the EP is called ‘Voice Of The Bass’ which leads us into a more driving sound with an intense break; perfect for the hottest moment of your set. The last track ‘Optimus’ is one which Mladen’s sound is recognized for: the funky rolling baseline with some minimal percusion explodes into the perfect summer bomb.
All tracks are already played and supported by Dubfire and tested on many dancefloors. Get ready to hear them around this summer.
Sinisa Tamamovic‘s Live DJ set at Green Love Festival, Spens, Novi Sad, Serbia is online now in high definition. Two hours set recorded and streamed live is now available in full HD on youtube. Listen or watch it here:
Mr. Mladen Tomic hits Deeperfect with two thick slabs of goodness and gets right to the point with the title track, using a sleazy bassline to get things moving and streamlined electronics to hold the vibe down alongside the grooved-out percussion.
“Under The Fool Moon” continues in the same vein and mighty synths make their appearance while manic claps and persistent, yet subtle, riffing provide the momentum.