Sinisa Tamamovic returns on his imprint with two techno groovy tunes. Addicted track is classic Sinisa’s dark sound, already effecting many dancefloors and is already featured in Sharam’s mix. Another track on the EP called Oscillator present something more loopy and groovy from Sinisa and is produced and created by analog gear. This year Sinisa Tamamovic started with releases on Dubfire’s Sci+Tec, Sharam’s Yoshitoshi Recordings and we are happy to have these two floor killers on board just after these massive releases.
GET IT ON BEATPORT
It’s been two years since our Sinisa Tamamovic last made an appearence on SCI+TEC with his Dirty Business EP. We’re excited to welcome him back as he returns, with what we feel, is his finest work to date. Fresh from a fine double-header on Sharam’s Yoshitoshi imprint, our Bosnian brethren serves us a triple treat in the form of his Bad Girl EP. Leading the release is the title track. A jacking techno hussle with an addictive bouncing bass groove. Old School rolls out its earth-rumbling bassline and angelic drops before Waiting For Sunrise closes the ep with its thumping metronomic beats, dancing keys and radiant strings. Welcome back Sinisa, we’ve missed you.
BUY ON BEATPORT
Sinisa Tamamovic – Bad Girl
Sinisa Tamamovic – Old School
Sinisa Tamamovic – Waiting For Sunrise
A new mix from Sinisa Tamamovic is available on Umek’s 1605 Podcast. This techno ride you can listen or download for free on 1605 networks.
01. Andy Bros – Vino & Fagottini (Original Mix) [Diynamic]
02. Gallya – Crush (Original Mix) [Set About]
03. DJ Tonio – King (Pig & Dan Remix) [Suara]
04. Sinisa Tamamovic – Old School (Original Mix) [Sci +Tec]
05. Monika Kruse – Luvsucka (Oliver Huntemann Remix) [Terminal M]
06. George Privatti, Daniel Spanjaard – Amsterdam (Original Mix) [Transmit Recordings]
07. Umek – I Gotta Keep On, You Gotta Keep On (Original Mix) 
08. Avision – Conception (Original Mix) [Waveform Recordings]
09. Flug – Avigno 42 (Original Mix) [Alleanza]
10. Sinisa Tamamovic – Confused (Original Mix) [Yoshitoshi Recordings]
11. AndReew – Micros (Original Mix) [Amazing Records]
12. Mladen Tomic – Purpose (DJ Boris Remix) [Night Light Records]
13. Raul Mezcolanza & Envel – Long Argument (Original Mix) [Hot Key]
14. Alberto Ruiz & Aitor Ronda – Heart Rate (Original Mix) [Ar Music]
15. Sinisa Tamamovic – Bad Girl (Original Mix) [Sci+Tec]
16. Sinisa Tamamovic – Valentina (Original Mix) [Yoshitoshi Recordings]
Sinisa Tamamovic’s live DJ set from amazing open air party at Girandella Beat Beach, Rabac, Croatia is available now. Listen or download for free on SoundCloud.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD HERE
Sinisa Tamamovic‘s new EP is available now in shops. The ‘Lost In Forest’ EP is a production on another level from Sinisa Tamamovic. We have as part of our catalogue two stunning tracks that are ready to pounce at you through big room soundspeakers and work their magic. Sinisa Tamamovic’s music has been leading techno floors for more than a few years now and his work was supported by almost all major techno and tech house DJs on the scene. With massive releases on Dubfire’s imprint Sci Tec, Richie Hawtin’s Plus 8 (collaboration track with Paco Osuna), Mindshake Recordings, Yoshitoshi, Truesoul, 1605, Kraftek and many more we are proud to have these two main headroom tracks released on Night Light Records. Let the show begin…
Get it on BEATPORT
Mladen Tomic returns to Night Light Records with three summer techno tracks. The opening song ‘Inside The Bottle’ is more heavier and more focused on a sub baseline. It has a clean techno sound with some of Mladen’s minimal signature parts. The second track on the EP is called ‘Voice Of The Bass’ which leads us into a more driving sound with an intense break; perfect for the hottest moment of your set. The last track ‘Optimus’ is one which Mladen’s sound is recognized for: the funky rolling baseline with some minimal percusion explodes into the perfect summer bomb.
All tracks are already played and supported by Dubfire and tested on many dancefloors. Get ready to hear them around this summer.